How to Stop Service

To stop a service, you must make a letter of request for the termination of electric service addressed to the Manager of the Customer Retail Service Department (CRSD), indicating the account number, account name and meter number. Send the letter through e-mail at info@veco.com.ph or send the letter personally to our Full Service Centers either at SM City Cebu,  Talisay or One Pavilion Mall in Banawa.

Your premises will be inspected to confirm if there are no more occupants that are still in need of the electric service. After the inspection, you can go to our CRSD office either at SM City Cebu, Talisay or One Pavilion Mall in Banawa for the completion of your application and to settle all previous unpaid balances.
Our metering crew will go to your place to remove the meter. The final reading of the meter will be recorded which will then be used as basis for our final billing. The final billing will be sent to you on the next billing cycle.
How to report pilferers and energy thieves
Everybody is encouraged to report any and all cases of pilferage or theft, electric lines and materials to the Revenue Protection Department at 0933-061-9858. VECO shall use all legal means and resources available to cause the prosecution of all offenders and see to it that they are punished and/or penalized to the fullest extent of the law. To report, click on this link.